How To: Fold a JKF-18 Hornet jet paper plane

Fold a JKF-18 Hornet jet paper plane

This aircraft origami masterpiece is a JKF-18 Hornet, which is modeled after the McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet] supersonic fighter jet used by the United States Navy and Marine Corps, along with the Royal Australian Air Force and Spanish Air Force. It's a fantastic plane—but this origami version of it is better!

Actually, this would be kirigami, because scissors are used to fold this fighter jet plane, rather than just your hands. Watch all three parts to perfect this model paper plane. You'll need a pair of scissors and a sheet of A4 paper (120 gsm).

(1) Part 1 of 3 - How to Fold a JKF-18 Hornet jet paper plane, (2) Part 2 of 3 - How to Fold a JKF-18 Hornet jet paper plane, (3) Part 3 of 3 - How to Fold a JKF-18 Hornet jet paper plane

Just updated your iPhone? You'll find new emoji, enhanced security, podcast transcripts, Apple Cash virtual numbers, and other useful features. There are even new additions hidden within Safari. Find out what's new and changed on your iPhone with the iOS 17.4 update.

23 Comments

hahahahauhuyha

sjfhggggggggggggggggggggggggirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Instructions are not complete. This video is apparently not useful.

dude, papers white on white dont feel like wasting the time watching your movements. try making a manual or something to go with it. >.<

try using your voice i just cant understand

It is so hard and sucks

ahh.. I followed the instructions but in the end the tutorial isn't complete! tsk tsk.. but some good news: if you follow the link in the end, sign up with your name and email to subscribe to the site you can download the video after you click on the confirmation in your email..

person is old

i dont know how to make one

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant see the part were u fold the triangle bak then again then do something
i cant see and its nere the start, dont mean to be rude

yay i got the eye parts finaly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooh crap...... look out wen ur cutting the wings...... i cut them and there way un eaven

=O how to %*^# am i suppose to make that with no words, ending, and a crappy video and music, complicated man

stupid music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! had to turned it off

anyone got a match

hey that wa awsome dude \

Took a while but I did it.

Those complaining about the instructions not being complete... READ. The instructions are in 3 parts... 3 videos. Links to the other 2 are below the video.

Agree that it would be nice to have some verbal explanation as we go along, but mostly...

SLOW DOWN!

Did I mention slow down?

Then slow down some more.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Latest