How To: Never Get Raided Again in Clash of Clans for Android Using This Hack

Never Get Raided Again in Clash of Clans for Android Using This Hack

Clash of Clans is one of the most successful games ever to come out for Android and iOS. It has been downloaded over 50 million times from Google Play alone, and shows no signs of decline.

Part of its success is the constant need for players to sign in to avoid being raided and losing their precious resources. This can lead to players spending hours in front of their screens, tapping away to make sure they are not logged off and exposed to attack.

Up until now, there was no real way of automating the process—short of building a robot to play for you—but now there is RepetiTouch, from developer Erwin Goslawski. With RepetiTouch, you can record screen taps that play on an infinite loop so that you don't have to worry about walking away from your device.

Your HTC One, or any other Android device capable of running Clash of Clans, must be rooted for this app to work. Check out our Android rooting guide for instructions on your model phone or tablet.

Step 1: Installing RepetiTouch

RepetiTouch is free to download, but there is also a more feature-rich paid version for $0.99 that can be downloaded from Google Play. The Pro version supports movable/flippable panels, a Locale/Tasker plugin, and the ability to edit your recordings. For this guide, I will be using the free, ad-supported version.

After the app is installed, open it and grant it root permissions.

Step 2: Recording Taps

To start recording, you must first start the RepetiTouch service, so tap Start from the app's main screen. You should now see four symbols on the right side of your screen (or top of the screen in landscape mode).

The circle starts the recording, which will be replaced by a square to stop the recording. The triangle starts playing the touches that were recorded—long-press it to select how many times you want it to loop (to make an infinite loop, type inf).

The star opens the RepetiTouch settings, where you can stop the process completely by tapping Exit, or save the touches you used by tapping Save. The compass symbol allows you to move the box around the screen, but that is a Pro feature.

Now you can record yourself tapping your elixir/gold mines or scrolling through your barracks so that you never get the inactive message again. There are many other uses for this app, like taking custom time-lapse photos or hacking a self-timer into Instagram, so be sure to leave your suggestions in a comment!

Who needs a wand? Unlock your magical powers and transform yourself from a Muggle into a Wizard or Witch just by using your Android phone. See how:

12 Comments

it says rm failed for /storage/sdcard/arm-logs, Device or resource busy
what should I do?

When exactly do you get that error? Are you rooted?

Not working, says " Could not get root permissions error -1"
pls help

it says rm failed for /storage/sdcard/arm-logs, Device or resource busy
what should I do? same hear

and i am using it on bluestacks....
what should i do bro plz help me

FYI...Clash of Clans will time out after 8 hours of game play. It will state... "You have been online for too long and your villagers need to rest for a few minutes." You will be unable to access Clash of Clans for approximately 5 mins. (if you record the time COC kicks you off + 8 hours) this will be the approximate time you will be kicked off again. This will leave you vulnerable to attacks and revenge raids. So no, you are not invincible to attacks. What it will do is decrease your chances of being attacked. My advice is not to attack at the last hour of the 8 hours you are allowed on. Otherwise, build a better base and leave it to your defenses! Good luck and Clash on!

I use Hiro Macro search it on playstore its the same with this app but much more easy to use.. ROOT REQUIRED

Yeay, a cheat for yet another online game.

Thanks for ruining this game as well. What's with you people. Can't play without cheats? Then don't fuckin' play. You want to cheat? Do it on some single player game instead of being a looser online.

It's not the cheating in itself that make me hate you people, it's when you do it online. Ruining the gameplay for other, legit players.

Yeah. Hate you all...

What are you doing here then?

You shouldn't be here if you're not looking for cheats. And it is not a cheat at all.

I am a pro gamer. I PLAY "COC" with no cheats, LOL.

I use Auto Reloader. No root required and it works for other games as well.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Latest